James McAuley practises in a variety of areas including commercial law, taxation law, building and construction disputes, professional negligence and wills and estates.
Prior to joining McAuley Hawach, James worked in the taxation litigation and information, communications and entertainment groups of KPMG.
- Lawyer of the High Court of Australia
- Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Arts / Law University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice College of Law
- Law Society of New South Wales
Particular Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Wills and Estates
- Professional Negligence
- Taxation Law
James can be contacted as follows:
Phone: (02) 9633 1826
Facsimile: (02) 9687 8114