Bernard joined our team at the start of 2020.
Bernard has a Bachelor of Laws, a Bachelor of Economics and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
Bernard previously worked as a Tipstaff to the Chief Judge at Common Law in the Supreme Court of NSW, as a legal intern for the United Nations in Vienna, for Makinson d’Apice Lawyers in general litigation and medical negligence, for Blake Lawyers, practising in criminal law, and for Brazel Moore Lawyers, working in litigation.
Bernard has had carriage of matters in the Supreme Court, District Court and Local Court on a broad range of matters. His experience includes:
- Medical negligence
- Personal injury
- Commercial law
- Professional negligence
- Criminal law
- Lawyer of the High Court of Australia
- Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Economics
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Parramatta & District Regional Law Society Committee
- Central Coast Law Society
- St Thomas More Society
Bernard can be contacted as follows:
Phone: (02) 9633 1826