We provide a broad range of advice and services in the insolvency area.
We work with insolvency practitioners, administrators, liquidators and receivers to achieve the best possible results.
We have particular expertise in:
1. Pursuing winding up and bankruptcy applications;
2. Issuing statutory demands and bankruptcy notices;
3. Actions against directors for breaches of the Corporations Act;
4. Defending directors for breaches of the Corporations Act;
5. Enforcement of securities;
6. Acting in relation to actions taken by secured creditors;
7. Actions concerning insolvent trading;
8. Preference claims; and
9. Court representation for administrators, companies and receivers.
We have over 50 years combined experience in insolvency matters.
For further information, please contact Steve McAuley on (02) 9633 1826 or email@example.com.