We work with insolvency practitioners, administrators, liquidators and receivers to achieve the best possible results.
We have particular expertise in:
1. Pursuing winding up and bankruptcy applications;
2. Issuing statutory demands and bankruptcy notices;
3. Actions against directors for breaches of the Corporations Act;
4. Defending directors for breaches of the Corporations Act;
5. Enforcement of securities;
6. Acting in relation to actions taken by secured creditors;
7. Actions concerning insolvent trading;
8. Preference claims; and
9. Court representation for administrators, companies and receivers.
We have over 50 years combined experience in insolvency matters.