Motor Accident Injuries

Achieving compensation for our clients on a no win no fee basis since 2010

We understand that being involved in a motor vehicle accident is a horrific experience and the path to obtaining compensation is not simple.
Compensation is available to drivers, passengers and pedestrians who’ve been injured in accidents involving motor vehicles.
All NSW vehicles are required to have CTP policies, so if you have been injured in an accident you can claim under the at-fault vehicle’s policy.  It is possible to lodge your own compensation claim directly through SIRA, however your claim may be denied by the insurer, and the amount of compensation you receive will depend on the quality of your supporting evidence.
McAuley Hawach Lawyers has been achieving compensation for our clients in motor vehicle accidents on a no win no fee basis since 2010. Contact us now for a free consultation.
What should I do after being involved in a motor accident?
  1. Seek medical attention as soon as possible and explain how you sustained your injuries clearly and accurately.
  2. Note the personal, registration and insurance details of the driver at fault, as well as the names and contact details of any witnesses to the accident.
  3. Immediately report the accident to the police.
  4. Report the accident to the at-fault driver’s compulsory third party (CTP/Greenslip) insurance provider.
  5. Maintain a diary with all relevant information.